As new COVID-19 incidents are identified at Augusta University, Human Resources would like to reiterate the most important guidelines for employees to follow to help keep the Jaguar Nation safe and healthy:
- All university employees (with the exception of Dental College of Georgia residents) who are exposed, symptomatic or positive for COVID-19 are expected to follow the posted protocols here and self-report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Augusta University employees who have direct patient care or who are health care providers will be directed to contact Employee Health (706-721-3418) for further instructions.
- Dental College of Georgia residents should contact Student Health (706-721-3448), or email@example.com for further guidance.
- To make communication between Augusta University and the Georgia Department of Public Health easier, the university is adhering to the request from Public Health to assist with contact tracing. Therefore, Human Resources will reach out to the employee and request that the Public Health documentation and close contact sheet be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
- If an employee is positive, a notification will be sent to those university employees who are listed on the close contact sheet in order to provide them information and instructions on how to respond.
Please understand that the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic continue to fluctuate. For the latest statistics, information and updates, please visit Jagwire COVID-19 Resources.