As students and staff at Augusta University continue working and learning from home, there are still many resources throughout the university to help with a variety of needs.
Here is a look at just some of what’s available to the university community:
- AU Employee Pharmacy: The pharmacy is currently doing curbside pickup so employees can continue to keep their prescriptions up to date. Learn more and contact the pharmacy here.
- Counseling: Students have access to various mental health services during this difficult time, via telehealth or over the phone. Find more information here. The office of Student Counseling and Psychological Services is closed at this time, but the department remains available from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 706-737-1471.
- JagCard services: For those who need a new JagCard or a replacement, the JagCard office continues to take requests via email and phone. Once notified that your JagCard is ready, you can set up a time to pick it up. Contact the office here.
- Textbooks: Summer session textbooks and course materials may be purchased online from the JagStore beginning May 1. Spring session textbooks can be returned at a bin on the Summerville Campus. More info here.
- Terrace Cafe: Groceries may now be purchased by employees at the Terrace Cafe. More info can be found here. Lunch can also be purchased via the GrubHub app.
- Other support resources for students: The Jags Care website was recently updated to provide support to students in the new virtual environment. Online learning needs, aid for students and food delivery are among the services that can be accessed here.