Benefits enrollment for University System of Georgia employees is open from Monday, Oct. 25 to Friday, Nov. 5.
Open Enrollment occurs in the fall each year and offers employees their main opportunity to change benefit plans and update dependents. The only other opportunity to make changes is during a qualifying life event.
During Open Enrollment, employees should:
- Attend the USG Virtual Benefits Fair to join live presentations, chat with vendors, sign up for raffles and more.
- Re-enroll in their flexible spending accounts, if relevant.
- Update their life insurance beneficiaries by logging in, selecting “Your Action Needed” and selecting “Add Your Beneficiary Now.”
- Complete annual self-identification by logging in to OneUSG Connect to review personal information like address, phone number, race, gender, ethnicity, emergency contacts and disability status.
Additionally, employees enrolled in a USG health care plan must:
There are several updates and changes to benefits this year, including:
- A premium increase across all USG health care plans
- A new vendor for flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs)
- An increase to out-of-pocket maximums for the Consumer Choice HSA plan
- A redesigned benefits website
- Updated ID cards for Anthem
- Changes to pet insurance for new policyholders
- Pharmacy changes, including a new tier for specialty medications
- Waived USG administrative fees in the ORP, 403(b), and 457(b) plans
Employees who need in-person support with the enrollment process can visit the Human Resources team at computer labs on campus on certain dates.
To enroll, log in to OneUSG Connect and click “Manage My Benefits.”
For support, contact the Augusta University HR Service Center Office at 706-721-3770 or the OneUSG Connect – Benefits Call Center at 844-587-4236.