Open Enrollment for Augusta University employees for plan year 2021 will begin Oct. 21 and run through Nov. 6. This is the one time each year that employees are provided the opportunity to make adjustments to their University System of Georgia health care plans outside of a qualifying event.
In addition to making any plan changes, all employees are asked to go into OneUSG Connect and complete these three important steps:
- Re-certify Tobacco Status: All employees enrolled in a USG health plan must re-certify your tobacco usage status. This is a change from past years.
- Review Spouse Surcharge: All employees enrolled in a USG health plan and who cover a spouse, must re-certify the spouse surcharge.
- Review Self-Identification Information: All employees are asked to please review your personal information in OneUSG Connect for accuracy, and make any corrections needed as it pertains to your name, gender, ethnicity, and other listed data.
In this new virtual world, the University System of Georgia has created a Virtual Benefits Fair experience for employees on the USG website. This system-wide benefits overview will be held from Oct. 19-23. Similar to an in-person fair, there will be an online exhibit hall, USG benefits vendors, programs and speakers. Employees may register here and connect from any computer to learn more about USG benefits. Employees may also connect “live” each day to learn about plan year 2021 benefits.
Employees who need access to a computer to view benefits information and make changes during open enrollment can come to computer labs at the following times:
In addition, Augusta University Human Resources will host virtual information sessions via Microsoft Teams beginning Oct. 26.
|Monday, Oct. 26||10 a.m.||Click here to join|
|Wednesday, Oct. 28||3 p.m.||Click here to join|
|Friday, Oct. 30||Noon||Click here to join|
|Tuesday, Nov. 3||3:30 p.m.||Click here to join|
|Thursday, Nov. 5||10:30 a.m.||Click here to join|
All university employees should have received an email from Human Resources about open enrollment on Thursday, Oct. 15. In addition, the USG has emailed several updates about enrollment to employees this month.
If you have additional questions about USG Benefits, please contact:
- OneUSG Connect Benefits Call Center at 844-5-USGBEN (844-587-4236)
- AU Benefits and Data Management Office at 706-721-3770