As university leaders continue to promote the health, safety and well-being of students, faculty and staff, as well as patients and guests, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, Facilities Services has established a dedicated phone number to report any issues with the protective measures already in place across campus.
Effective Aug. 3, please call 706-721-5024 to request/report the following needs:
- Refills for hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Refills of bottles of disinfectant spray.
- Replace missing disinfectant spray bottles.
- Replace/refill microfiber cloths.
- Refill hand sanitizing wipe dispensers.
- Report problems with touchless dispensers or other PPE.
- Report missing/damaged signs or floor markers related to social distancing.
Please be prepared to provide the following basic information when placing a call to this number:
- Campus where located
- Name of building
- Specific room number or area
- Type of service requested (e.g. spray bottle refill, replace room capacity sign)
- Requestor name and callback number
Once a request is received, a member of our Environmental Services (EVS) team will call to confirm, then respond as quickly as possible.
The line will be monitored from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and will roll to the 24-hour Work Management Call Center (721-2434) after hours.
Please contact Ron Booth, vice president of Facilities, if you have any questions.