The Academic Success Center is available online for students who need tutoring and academic coaching.
Students who would like support with time management or study skills for virtual settings can work with a highly trained peer and professional staff member.
To request a virtual appointment:
- Schedule an appointment on the website.
- Click the button that says “schedule an appointment” and follow the directions.
- Meet with your tutor or coach via Microsoft Teams.
For more information, please contact the Academic Success Center.
While campus operations have been reduced to a minimum to allow for social distancing, many resources for students are still available. Here are some examples:
- Student Counseling and Psychological Services in CE-2A
- Student Health Services in Pavilion II
- Testing and Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- Open Paws Food Pantry (now located at Elm Hall; Also available in Bellevue Hall by calling the Dean of Students’ Office at 706-737-1411 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday)
- Dining (see updated hours)
- University Police
- JagExpress Shuttle (see updated hours)
To learn more about how the coronavirus is affecting campus, please visit the university’s designated COVID-19 resource page.