Every month, the Workforce Development team offers a series of training sessions available to faculty, staff and employees. This month, Workforce Development is pleased to offer the following exciting spotlighted courses for both October and November. Click the links below to view each session’s corresponding calendar entry for more information:
- Creating Value Through Self-Managing Time and Stress
- FISH! Philosophy
- Promoting the Ultimate Patient Experience Through Service Excellence
- Access 2013: Level 1 (*$89.00 fee for this session)
- Access 2013: Level 2 (*$89.00 fee for this session)
- Social Security Savvy: Making Smart Decisions About Retirement Income
- Communicating Effectively With Difficult People
- Essence of Professional Business Writing: Writing With Purpose
- Employee Engagement Lunch and Learn: Creating a Work-Life Balance
- Employee Engagement Lunch and Learn: Benefiting From Two-Way Communication
- Conflict Management: Why Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- Employee Engagement Lunch and Learn: Maximizing Teamwork
To review a full course listing and course description to include date, time and location for all courses
offered from October to December, please access the Workforce Development October – December Training Opportunities Calendar.
Enrollment for all courses may be completed through Workforce Learn Online.
Please contact Alyssa Haskins at 1-8175 or other members of WFD should you need assistance in
enrolling in any of these sessions.