HR Workforce Development is pleased to offer a variety of educational and training opportunities for September through December at no cost for all employees.
A series of computer courses has also been scheduled for October through December. Computer courses will be facilitated by a knowledgeable instructor with Bedford, Louis and Ellicott, LLC. at a reasonable cost. The fee for all computer courses is $89.00 with the exception of the Adobe Acrobat X Pro sessions, which cost $119.00 per session.
Payment for all computer courses may be remitted by IDR (University), Check Request (AUHealth) or by personal check. Personal checks need to be made payable to HR Workforce Development. All payments for computer courses will need to be remitted to HR WFD in Annex 1 (HS 1152) by the date designated for each class.
- Email Matters Series: The Art of Better Service (This course is divided in to four sessions within this series. The last session in this series is Sept. 27.)
- Policy Tech Training – Oct. 24
- Building, Restoring and Sustaining Trust in the Workplace – Sept. 21
- Management Training Series (Session 2): Coaching to Improve Performance Through Engagement and Reconnection – Sept. 29
- Manager Orientation – Sept. 29, Oct. 27 and Dec. 9
- Fish! Philosophy – Oct. 6
- Outlook 2013 – Oct. 12 ($89.00 fee for this session)
- Excel 2013: Level 1 – Oct. 13 ($89.00 fee for this session)
- Excel 2013: Level 2 – Oct. 14 ($89.00 fee for this session)
- Management Training Series (Session 3): Managing Difficult People – Oct. 27
- Gossip and the Grapevine: Understanding Rumors in the Workplace – Nov. 10
- Management Training Series (Session 4): Managing Today’s Multigenerational Workplace – Nov. 15
- Access 2013: Level 1 – Nov. 17 ($89.00 fee for this session)
- Access 2013: Level 2 – Nov. 18 ($89.00 fee for this session)
- Excel 2013: Level 3 – Dec. 7 ($89.00 fee for this session)
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro: Level 1 – Dec. 8 ($119.00 fee for this session)
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro: Level 2 – Dec. 9 ($119.00 fee for this session)
- Performance Evaluations Process for AU Medical Center Managers and Supervisors – Sept. 22 and Dec. 15
For a full listing of all training and educational opportunities for September through December, you may access the WFD Training Calendar and Events Calendar. Enrollment for all classes is completed by logging in to your account in WLOL. For more information, contact Senior Training Specialist Wanda O’Brien at (706) 721-4054.