Workforce Development Educational and Training Opportunities Spotlighted Courses for July–August
HR Workforce Development is pleased to offer a variety of training and educational opportunities for all employees for July and August in management, employee development, customer service and computer applications. Each month we are pleased to offer specific courses targeting topics of interests.
Spotlighted courses for July through August include:
- Retirement Planning for Women (presented by Valic)
- People Skills for the First-Time Manager
- Workforce Learn Online – Train the Trainer (system Trainers only)
- Cash Management (presented by Valic)
- Excel 2013: Level 3
- Manager Orientation
- Email Matters Series (Sessions 1 and 2): The Art of Better Service
- Management Training Series (Session 1): Creating an Environment of Trust in the Workplace
For a full listing of all training and educational opportunities for July through December, you may access our WFD Training Calendar and Events Calendar. Enrollment for all classes is completed by logging in to your account in WLOL. Please contact WFD at (706) 721-4054 for any questions you may have about any of our course offerings. We look forward to your attendance in our sessions!