As Augusta University prepares for return to campus, many resources have been created to help students understand what to expect in Fall 2020.
To ensure students stay informed, they’re encouraged to:
- Visit the welcome back page, the university’s reopening website for students. The site includes information on academics and safety, as well as what to bring to campus, the top things students should know, and important dates for Fall 2020.
- Check the university’s comprehensive list of back-to-campus FAQs — especially the student-specific questions. This list is updated often, so students should visit the page regularly.
- Watch the back-to-campus video, which informs students of the changes they can expect for Fall 2020 regarding sanitation, mask-wearing and social distancing. The video also lists what is expected of students, including obeying signage, minimizing person-to-person contact and regular handwashing.
- Listen to the In the Wild podcast for updates. The most recent episode features Dr. Gretchen Caughman, executive vice president for academic affairs and provost, who gives updates on campus reopening.
- Check their email every Tuesday for the back-to-campus student newsletter. The newsletter covers topics like housing, scheduling, academics, support services and more.
- Check POUNCE and D2L regularly — even before classes start — to understand how classes will be delivered, and which days to attend class face to face (for hybrid classes).
- Follow Student Life on Instagram for updates.