Augusta University students with meal plans should be aware of the following changes for dining hours and locations during Spring Break:
- Atrium Dining will close at 2 p.m. Friday, April 2, and will reopen for dinner on Sunday, April 11.
- The Summerville Food Court will close at 2 p.m. Friday, April 2, and will reopen for regular hours on Monday, April 12.
Students with Weekly 10, 15 or 19 meal plans may use dining dollars at the following locations during Spring Break:
- Monday through Friday: Subway at 1467 Harper St. (706-737-1599); Terrace Dining on the second floor of Augusta University Medical Center (please enter the hospital from Harper Street).
- Saturdays and Sundays: Subway on Harper Street
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any student in need of food may visit the Open Paws Food Pantry from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday in Suite 2004 of the Student Center on the Health Sciences Campus or in Bellevue Hall on the Summerville Campus.
The following changes have been shared from Parking and Transportation:
- Blue and Gold Route shuttles will not operate during the break, but will resume on Monday, April 12.
- The Green and Silver Routes and the Lot 55 Express supporting AUMC employees will remain operating as usual.
- Parking Lots 1 and 3 will be available for employees who usually park in perimeter lots and ride the shuttle. Other parking facilities will also see reduced use during the week.
The Jaguar Student Activity Center is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and will re-open from 2-10 p.m. Sunday, April 11.
Here are the operating hours for Campus Recreation during Spring Break:
Saturday, April 3: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday, April 4: 1-4 p.m.
Monday, April 5 – Friday, April 9: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday, April 10 – Sunday, April 11: CLOSED
Finally, both campus JagStore locations will be closed for the break. However, the Package Center pickup location at the Health Sciences Campus Student Center will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily.