Join in the local fight against cancer by participating in Paceline, a charity bike ride where 100 percent of money raised is sent back to the Georgia Cancer Center to support life-saving research and cancer care.
Paceline is now offering Augusta University and Health System employees a new 20-mile fundraising goal of $100 and free rider registration for all employee riders who sign up for any of the three route options with the special discount code (JAGUARS). The offer includes ride registration and access to the May 10 opening celebration with country music star Chris Janson. The discount is not valid for virtual riders.
Registration Process (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Register here. Remember to use your Augusta University e-mail when you register.
- Select your route distance.
- Choose to either start a team, fundraise as an individual or join the Augusta University Team.
- Follow the registration process to checkout.
- At checkout, input your registration code and click “apply.”
- After you have registered, log in to your profile to start fundraising. You can also add to your profile images and information about why you’ve chosen to participate. Remember, you have a full 60 days (until July 10) after ride weekend to meet your fundraising goal. Also, if you fundraise with a team, you have the option to fund-share with others, so that everyone’s goal is met.
The ride will begin at 7 a.m. May 11 on the Summerville Campus of Augusta University, with 20, 45 and 100-mile routes taking riders through some of the most beautiful parts of Augusta, Grovetown and Thomson.
Join the Paceline.
Paceline is more than a ride. It’s a community event where 100% of all fundraising goes to fund critical research and survivorship at the Georgia Cancer Center. Learn more or register to ride at pacelineride.org.
A wide range of volunteer options including bike management, food and beverage tent operations, photography, rider check-in and more are available. Register as a 2019 Paceline Volunteer.
For more information call Laura Marshcalk at 706-364-7296.