The following email was sent by Human Resources Benefits and Data Management on Tuesday, Sept. 26.
The University System of Georgia (USG) has partnered with Espyr to provide employees and their family members with a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)! All services are free and confidential. This service will be offered in addition to the ongoing Augusta University Employee-Faculty Assistance Program.
Established in 1989 and headquartered in Georgia, Espyr is a leading, national provider of services that help people and organizations achieve their full potential. In addition to work-life balance and counseling services to enhance employee and family well-being, the EAP also provides programs that support leaders and the organization.
EAP Program Offerings through Espyr:
Counseling & Well-being
- Up to 4 sessions, per counseling issue
- Video & Telephonic Counseling
- 24/7 365 Toll-free access to licensed clinical caring professionals
- Financial Consultation
- Legal Consultation
- Child Care
- Elder Care
- Special Needs
- Daily Living and Concierge
Management & HR Consultation
- Unlimited consultation to supervisors and managers
- Unlimited consultation for organizational issues
- Crisis Management/Workplace Emergencies
- Unlimited Onsite critical incident stress debriefings
Training & Education
- An Internet-based employee orientation, supervisory training and drug-free workplace trainings
- Monthly live webinars
- Workplace Seminars (stress management, team building, coping with change, working with difficult people, balancing work and personal life)
For more information please visit the USG EAP website.