The FY2020 Planning and Resource Alignment Hearings are officially wrapped up.
The hearings are a part of Augusta University’s integrated planning process and provide university leaders the opportunity to share their college’s/unit’s accomplishments, challenges and multiyear goals to support AU’s strategic plan, Beyond Boundaries. Planning leaders will continue refining their units’ plans and finalize goals and tactics by June 15.
This year’s hearings hosted a total of 32 presentations, 300 attendees and approximately 66 webcast viewers. Memorable highlights from the presentations include the following:
- Division of Enrollment & Student Affairs: Student shout outs and strategic planning efforts
- Information Technology: Transition update and five fundamental goals
- Employee Advisory Council: Communication efforts and the committee selection process
- Hull College of Business: Undergraduate and graduate programmatic focus on health sciences and cybersecurity/information technology
- Human Resources: Three-year trend data regarding hiring and search activity, compensation and performance management, etc.
- Medical College of Georgia: “3 + 3 + 6” Accelerated primary care track/loan forgiveness program
- School of Computer and Cyber Sciences: Updates on living-learning community, research collaborations and future graduate programs
- University Senate: Updates on Senate on boarding and leadership training
Already planning for next year’s FY2021 hearings? Tentatively mark your calendar from 8 a.m. to noon March 16-20, 2020, in the JSAC Coffeehouse.
Visit the Planning website for access to each presentation and to view the Executive Summary Report.