The Office of Development and Teaching Excellence gathered with members of the Augusta University community to celebrate accomplishments of Augusta University faculty members.
During the 6th annual Celebration of Faculty event held on May 1, recipients of the “Caught in the Act” Award were celebrated for representing the values of Augusta University including Collegiality, Compassion, Excellence, Inclusion, Integrity and Leadership.
Winners of the 2017-2018 “Caught in the Act” Award were:
- Jennifer Castleberry, MSN, Physiological and Technological Nursing – Inclusivity
- Allison Buchanan, DMD, Oral Health and Diagnostic Services – Excellence
- Allison Foley, PhD, Social Sciences – Leadership
- Paul York, PhD, Information Technology – Compassion
- Jana Sandarg, PhD, English and Foreign Languages – Collegiality
- Seretha Williams, PhD, English and Foreign Languages – Integrity
Of the 6 winners, two names were drawn to receive a free parking space of their choice for the next academic year. The winners of the 2018-2019 parking spaces were:
- Jennifer Castleberry
- Jana Sandarg