Cybersecurity awareness training is a critical tool in the University System of Georgia’s efforts to keep our information safe and secure. If you do not participate, your access to USG information resources may be suspended.
The USG has mandated cybersecurity training bi-annually for all USG employees. As an employee of Augusta University, this training is required and must be completed by 11:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31.
Questions for this training are embedded in the content and there is no separate quiz. Each person must review the content and answer each question when it is presented. Should any issues arise with training, please call the IT Help Desk at 706-721-4000.
Steps for Augusta University employees to access training (use either Firefox or Google Chrome browsers only):
- Log into WLOL at train.augusta.edu/d2l/home with your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the nine squares (Select a Course) at the top of the page to get a drop-down list of all courses you were assigned, to include this course. If you do not see the course, search for it.
- Click on the title of the course (2019 Cybersecurity Awareness Training) to access to the course page.
- Scroll pass the announcements.
- Click on the cybersecurity folder.
- Click 2019 Cybersecurity Awareness Training.
Click open in new window button.
Also remember, if you receive any suspicious emails, report it immediately to our Augusta University Cybersecurity Hotline at 72CYBER, or 706-722-9237.