Augusta University is welcoming back students with the annual Weeks of Welcome, a schedule of special activities to help new and returning students kickstart their semester.
Check out a few upcoming events from Weeks of Welcome:
- Beginning at 9 a.m. Monday, Aug. 10, at various locations across campus
Grab a cool drink and snack as you head to your first day of classes!
Meet the Greeks Tabling and Trivia: Fraternity and Sorority Life
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 13 in the breezeway of Jaguar Student Activities Center
Join FSL to Learn more about Fraternity and Sorority Life on campus. They will also be hosting virtual late-night trivia at 6:30 p.m. via Student Life’s Instagram.
Taste of Augusta
- Noon Monday, Aug. 17 to Friday, Aug. 21 (via Student Life’s Instagram)
Come learn about the services that are offered on campus as well as in the community. This virtual event will feature vendors from retail, health, food, entertainment and religious institutions.
- 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24 until Friday, Aug. 27 (via Student Life Instagram)
Students will hear from presidents of various student organizations then transition to Instagram as student organizations go live and give an overview of their organization.
- Noon Tuesday, Aug. 25 in the JSAC Breezeway
Join the Jaguar Production Crew for our first TOT of the semester! Special giveaways will be provided.
Visit the Weeks of Welcome webpage for the full schedule.