In December, Augusta University was awarded nine Education Digital Marketing Awards from the Higher Education Marketing Report, a publication for educational marketers.
The awards recognize digital marketing content including websites and social media.
The Education Digital Marketing Awards received more than 1,000 entries from some of the best organizations in the country, including Auburn University, University of Miami and Rutgers University. There were gold, silver, bronze and merit category winners.
Augusta University’s Division of Communications and Marketing was recognized for excellence in the following categories:
- Merit: Institutional Website (augusta.edu)
- Bronze: Admissions Website (augusta.edu/admissions)
- Gold: Blog site (jagwire.augusta.edu)
- Gold: Microsite (magazines.augusta.edu)
- Merit: Microsite (brand.augusta.edu, igive.augusta.edu)
- Bronze: Online publication (magazines.augusta.edu)
- Gold: Blog Site (magazines.augusta.edu)
- Silver: Online Display Ad (Student Recruitment Digital Campaign)
Congratulations to the Division of Communications and Marketing at Augusta University.