University Libraries will soon begin their spring 2022 Finals Frenzy programming on the Summerville and Health Sciences campuses. Finals Frenzy is a week of events, funded by student fees, to support students during end-of-year exam time.
Summerville Finals Frenzy runs from April 25-29, and Health Sciences Finals Frenzy runs from May 4-10.
This year’s programming from the Reese Library on the Summerville Campus will feature free coffee, sandwiches, snacks, school supplies and cuddles from licensed therapy dogs.
The full schedule of Summerville events includes:
- Reese Café, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 8-11 p.m. April 25-28: Students can stop by for free coffee, tea, Pop-Tarts, cookies and chips. Sandwiches will also be available April 25. Location: Reese Library Lobby
- Build Your Own Finals Frenzy Pack, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 25: Students can stop by for free pens, notebooks, highlighters, sticky notes, mechanical pencils, notecards and candy. Location: Jaguar Student Activities Center Breezeway
- Therapy Dogs, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 26: Students can visit with a therapy dog and capture the moment at a photo booth. Location: JSAC Breezeway
Download the Summerville Finals Frenzy event flyer for more details.
Programming at the Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library on the Health Sciences Campus will feature coffee, snacks, pizza, therapy dogs, relaxation rooms and a breakfast bar.
The full schedule of Health Sciences events includes:
- Zen Den, May 4-6, May 9, May 10: Students can visit the “Zen Den” during library business hours. Location: Greenblatt Library Creative Technology Lab
- Coffee and Snacks, 9 a.m. May 4: Students can stop by for free refreshments while supplies last. Location: Greenblatt Library Lobby
- Star Wars Trivia, 11 a.m. May 4: Students can relax with a bit of Star Wars trivia. The winners will earn prizes. Location: Greenblatt Library Creative Technology Lab
- Pizza Lunch, 11 a.m. May 5: Students can stop by for free pizza while supplies last. Location: Greenblatt Library Lobby
- Therapy Dogs, 11 a.m.-noon May 6: Students can visit with a therapy dog. Location: Greenblatt Library Lobby
- Rage Room, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 6: Rage Room is a virtual reality game to help students de-stress. Location: Greenblatt Library Virtual Dimensions Studio
- Breakfast Bar, 8 a.m. May 9: Students can stop by for free breakfast while supplies last. Location: Greenblatt Library Lobby
Download the Health Sciences Finals Frenzy event flyer for more details. There is ongoing renovation at Greenblatt Library, but it will not interfere with Finals Frenzy programming.
To participate in any Finals Frenzy events, students must show their JagCard.