Augusta University Career Services will hold a number of Career Fair Preparation Workshops in January and February to help students prepare for the upcoming Career Fair.
All events are free and participants must register on CareerLink or by contacting Career Services at 706-737-1604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan. 24, 2017
- Resume Writing and Interview Strategies – Attend this program to learn more about writing resumes and strategies for interviewing. (Room UH 221, sessions at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.)
- Resume Development Tips for Education Majors – Education Majors are invited to learn more about developing effective resumes. (Room UH 224, 5:30-6:30 p.m.)
Jan. 25, 2017
- Resume Development Tips for Education Majors – Education majors are invited to lore more about developing effective resumes. (Room UH 224, 5:30-6:30 p.m.)
- Professionalism Tips – Come meet with a representative from ADP to learn more about how to conduct yourself at Career Fair. (Room UH 224 at 10 a.m.)
- Tips from a Recruiter – Come meet with a recruiter from Rural Sourcing Inc. to hear professional tips on what employers are looking for on resumes and more. (Room AH N113 at 4 p.m.)
Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- Extended Walk-In Hours – Drop by Career Services during this time to get quick resume help or ask questions. (Career Services, Room UH210 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Jan. 31 – Feb. 2
- Resumania – Tables will be set up in the Jaguar Student Activities Center (JSAC) and Health Sciences Building for resume assistance from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Feb. 1 – 2
- K-12 Educator Job Fair Prep – Education majors are invited to get specific tips in preparation for the K-12 Expo. (Room UH 224, 5:30-6:30 p.m.)
- K-12 Educator Expo – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Christenberry Fieldhouse
- Employer Expo – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Christenberry Fieldhouse