Augusta University’s Arts Council is premiering the season’s first “Live at the Lee” Noon Arts concert from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 26, at the Natalie and Lansing B. Lee Jr. Auditorium.
The lunchtime concert series has been a long-standing tradition since 2001. Students, faculty and staff come together to showcase their range of artistic talents. Dr. Kevin Frazier, professor and vice dean for The Dental College of Georgia, will emcee the concert.
The event is free and open to the public. Lunch is provided for the first 100 attendees.
Two tickets to the Gala Concert featuring the Jay Leonhart Trio on Thursday, Oct. 3, will be given away as a door prize.
- The Oblique Ridge Bluegrass Band, DCG
- Andy Reid, Division of Information Technology, and Fabio Mann, alumnus
- The SeroTONEins, Medical College of Georgia
- Bharat Sanders and Oge Mgbodile, MCG
- The Beauty Dance Team, MCG
- Jessica Cooley and Doug Blackburn, Division of Information Technology
- Calvin W. Pennywell Jr., DCG
- Keegan Bennett, Pamplin College
The next concert will be at noon Wednesday, Nov. 13. Those interested in performing in future concerts should contact Jessica Cooley. There will also be two concerts in the spring.
Learn more about previous Noon Arts concerts.