Due to the shift to online instruction for the remainder of the spring semester, students may receive live appointments online from the centers.
Graduate students may request asynchronous online appointments for the Writing Center.
Request an appointment with the Writing Center
- Log in to the Writing Center appointment page.
- Schedule your online chat appointment.
- If you cannot make an appointment, utilize the center’s online resources.
For more information, please contact the Writing Center at 706-737-1402.
Meet with a tutor from the Math Assistance Center
- Check the math tutor schedule. Scheduled appointments are not required.
- Log in to Microsoft Teams with your AU credentials.
- Click “calls” on the right side of the screen and type in the name of the tutor that is on call.
- To chat with a tutor, click “chat” on the right side of the screen. Type in the tutor’s name. Then type your message in the box at the bottom of the page.
For more information, please contact Dr. Brooke McGuire.
While campus operations have been reduced to a minimum to allow for social distancing, many resources for students are still available. Here are some examples:
- Student Counseling and Psychological Services in CE-2A
- Student Health Services in Pavilion II
- Testing and Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- Open Paws Food Pantry (now located at Elm Hall; Also available in Bellevue Hall by calling the Dean of Students’ Office at 706-737-1411 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday)
- Dining (see updated hours)
- University Police
- JagExpress Shuttle (see updated hours)
Continue to check departmental webpages for any changes.
To learn more about how the coronavirus is affecting campus, please visit the university’s designated COVID-19 resource page.