AUGUSTA, Ga. – The Boards of Directors of MCG Health, Inc., doing business as Georgia Regents Medical Center, and MCG Health System, Inc., doing business as Georgia Regents Health System, will meet Thursday, Jan. 28, in the first-floor conference room, BT-1810, at Children’s Hospital of Georgia. The Medical Center Board will meet at 10 a.m., and the Health System Board will meet at 1 p.m.
A combined Compensation Committee meeting will be held at 5 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 19, at the Human Resources building, 1515 Pope Ave., Conference Room, FG-2201.
Other board committees will meet on Jan. 28 as follows:
Medical Center Board committees:
• Audit, Compliance, and Enterprise Risk Management Committee, 8 a.m., BI-2007
• Finance Committee, 8 a.m., Medical Office Building, Room BP-4306
• Quality Committee, 8 a.m., Room BI-5080
Health System Board committees:
• Audit, Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management Committee, 10 a.m., BI-2077
• Finance Committee, 10:30 a.m., CHOG Administration Conference Room, BT-1843
• Planning and Development Committee, 9 a.m., Medical Center, Clinical Pathology Conference Room, BI-2006
For more information, call Kelly Busbee at 706-721-3929.