Do bibliographies make you queasy? Do tenses make you tense? Do your sentences seem to go on and on forever?
If so, the “Write Diagnosis” might lead to a cure. Beginning Monday, Sept. 11, the Academic Success Center will host a series of “Write Diagnosis” workshops every Monday and Thursday during the fall semester. These workshops will conclude with a final session on Thursday, Nov. 9.
During “Write Diagnosis” workshops, students can get assistance from tutors on the following topics:
- Planning your writing assignment
- Proofreading, revising, and editing (PRE)
- Understanding writing assignments
- Writing mechanics
- Academic writing
- Writing papers in MLA style
- Writing papers in APA style
- Subject-Specific Writing (e.g. technical, literature, social sciences, healthcare, and art history).
Interested students can register for “Write Diagnosis” workshops online.
For more information, contact Paula Owens at email@example.com or 706-667-4777.