For the 2016 requirement, all University (Health Sciences and Summerville) employees will be assigned the following modules within the 2016 Annual Compliance -University Employees course.
- CARE Team
- Employee Handbook Review – Augusta University
- Environmental Safety, Security, and Emergency Response
- FERPA/Drug-Free Schools and Campuses
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Healthy Perspectives
- Information Security/Confidentiality Statement
- Patient’s Privacy Rights and HIPAA
- State Business Transaction Disclosure
University employees will have 30 days to complete all assignments from the initial assignment date of November 1. The deadline date for this course to be completed is December 1. Stay tuned – Additional information about accessing compliance training will be provided to all before the initial assignment of this course.
Hands-On Learning Labs will be scheduled on both campuses to assist employees in completing this course:
Jim Rush, JD
Chief Integrity Officer
Susan A. Norton, MS
Vice President of Human Resources