As the fall semester draws to a close, the following schedule changes will be in effect:
- The Blue Route will go offline at the end of the day on Thursday, Dec. 12, and return to service Jan. 6, 2020.
- The Orange Route will run between the Health Sciences and Riverfront campuses on weekdays while the Blue Route is out of service.
- Lot 55 Express will suspend Sunday service until Jan. 5, 2020.
- The Silver 2 and Gold Routes will go offline Dec. 23 and return to service Dec. 30.
- Silver 1, Green, and weekday Lot 55 Express routes will follow regular schedules.
- No shuttles will be in service on the observed university holidays of Dec. 24, 25, and Jan. 1.
- Atrium Dining will be closed from 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, until dinner on Sunday, Jan. 5.
- JSAC Food Court, Allgood Café and Education Commons Café will be closed from 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, until they re-open Monday, Jan. 6.
- All other dining locations, including Terrace Dining, the JagStop, McDonald’s and Subway, will follow their regular schedules.
Other holiday notices
- The Parking and Transportation offices, both locations of the JagStore, and Auxiliary Administration will be closed Dec. 23-27.
- Scrubs & Beyond will be closed Dec. 23-27 and will resume operations on Monday, Dec. 30. The store also will be closed on New Year’s Day.
- The Copy Center will be closed Dec. 23-27.
Augusta University will observe Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1 as holidays.
Season’s greetings and Happy New Year from Jagwire!