The holidays are upon us, and here are a few campus services schedule changes to be aware of for December.
As always, if you have any safety concerns over the holidays, the Augusta University Police Department is available 24/7. Please call 706-721-2911 for assistance.
- Terrace Dining and Subway will follow regularly scheduled hours.
- All other campus dining locations will be closed Dec. 9-Jan. 5.
- Campus dining locations will reopen Jan. 6.
Parking and transportation
- Blue Route: Will go offline Dec. 8 and return to service Jan. 7.
- Gold Route: Will go offline Dec. 11 and return to service on Jan. 4.
- Sunday Service: The last day of Sunday service for the Lot 69/70 shuttle will be Dec. 6. Service will resume on Jan. 10.
- Silver, Green and Lot 55 Express routes for AUMC employees will follow regular schedules.
- All shuttles will be out of service on university holidays of Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1.
- The Parking and Transportation Offices will be closed Dec. 28-31.
The JagCard Office will have modified operations to enhance safety. Effective Friday, December 18 until Monday, January 4, the Lobby area of the JagCard office will be closed to all walk-in traffic. Please click here for an email about how to obtain services.
- Dec. 7-11: Open from 6 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Dec. 14-18: Open from 6 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Campus Recreation will be closed beginning at 3 p.m. Dec. 18, and is expected to reopen at 6 a.m. on Jan. 4.
- The JagStore (both locations) will be closed Dec. 28-Dec. 31.
- The Package Center on the Health Science Campus will be closed Dec. 28-31.
Student Health Services
- Student Health Services will be open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. through Wednesday, Dec. 23.
- In addition to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the office will be closed Monday, Dec. 28 – Thursday, Dec. 31.
- The office will reopen with regular operating hours on Monday, Jan. 4.
- Telehealth and in-person appointments are available by calling 706-721-3448.
More information may be found on the December Campus Services schedule web page.