Several Augusta University alumni and supporters have been named to the Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch 2022 by Augusta Magazine and the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce. All are between the ages of 25 and 35 and are changing the landscape in the CSRA by influencing and shaping the future of economic growth.
Those honored include:
- Stacie McBride graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations from Pamplin College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences. McBride is currently the social media strategist and founder of Stacie Social.
- Charles Jimenez studied business administration and management in Hull College of Business. Jimenez currently works at New American Funding.
- Aaliyah Lynn Wylie graduated from Hull with a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Marketing. Wylie is director of business development at Augusta Office Solutions and Modern Business Workplace Solutions.
- Kari Viola-Brooke received a Master of Education in Counselor of Education from The Graduate School and the College of Education and serves as executive director at Child Enrichment Inc.
- Alex Griffin is executive director of the Student Foundation at the Medical College of Georgia Foundation. Griffin is responsible for developing hands-on learning and leadership opportunities for AU students.
- Dalton Self is vice president of Jani-King and part of his volunteer work has been at Augusta University’s Camp Rainbow. He is a past recipient of the Spirit of the Rainbow Award.
Those selected for the honor went through a competitive nomination process, and according to Sue Parr, president of the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, the 10 individuals “exemplify what can be achieved with passion and vision.”
Review the Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch 2022.