These awards recognize the best websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media and social media from colleges, universities and secondary schools across the country.
“The Communications & Marketing team has been dedicated to keeping our campus and community informed throughout the pandemic,” said Aubrey Hinkson, associate vice president for communications and marketing at Augusta University. “In addition to answering those needs for the past nearly two years, we’re also proud to have completed multiple other important projects to help our university grow. These awards reflect this team’s creativity and drive as we show that Augusta University is truly like no other.”
Recognitions earned by Augusta University include:
- Gold in the category Branded Content & Entertainment for “Experience Like No Other Branding Campaign”
- Gold in the category Diversity Campaign for “Health Disparity Series”
- Gold in the category Institution App for “Launch of Jag Mobile”
- Silver in the category Institutional Website- Update/Refresh for “Jagwire News and Information Site Redesign”
- Bronze in the category Covid Response Campaign for “Augusta University COVID-19 Response Campaign”
Judges for the EDMAwards consisted of education marketers, advertising creative directors and marketing and advertising professionals. This panel of industry specialists reviewed each submission, judging for creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application and innovation of content.
Over 1,000 entries were received from colleges, universities and secondary schools across the country. Gold awards were granted to 222 institutions, silver awards were awarded to 125 institutions and bronze awards were awarded to 73 institutions.