Augusta University will host a virtual Lunch and Listening session at noon Thursday, June 18.
In response to recent nationwide examples of systemic racism, The Office of Diversity and Inclusion, in partnership with the Faculty and Staff Listening Session Planning Committee, is interested in hearing ideas and concerns regarding diversity, equity and inclusion at Augusta University from faculty and staff.
The session will be available on Microsoft Teams.
The committee includes:
- Dr. Tiffany Townsend, chief diversity officer
- Logan Dos Santos, program manager, Pamplin College
- Dr. Karla Leeper, executive vice president, operations
- Lillian Williams, patient care coordinator, Dental College of Georgia
- Dr. Kathy Browder, associate provost, Faculty Affairs
- Debra Arnold, director of Employee Relations, University HR Services
- Dr. Lindsey West, deputy chief diversity officer
- Debra McDaniel, director of IT Portfolio & Project Mgmt, IT
- Dr. Liana Babayan, associate professor, Pamplin College
- Dr. Darla Linville, associate professor, College of Education
- Jessica Dillard-Wright, director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, College of Nursing
- Linda James, assistant dean, Medical College of Georgia- Academic Affairs
Contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion for more information.