Homecoming at Augusta University is right around the corner, but first it’s time to find Augusta’s 2018 homecoming court.
In February, a king, queen, duke and duchess will be elected. Students interested in potentially being crowned can submit applications online.
All prospective candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Must be currently enrolled in Spring 2018 full-time (undergraduate students, 12 credit hours; and graduate students 9 credit hours)
- Duke and duchess candidates must be classified as a freshman or sophomore
- King and queen candidates must be classified as a junior or above
- Must have at least a 2.50 overall GPA
- Must be a student in good university standing with a clear disciplinary record
All applications are due on Friday, Jan. 12 at 4 p.m. and candidates will be announced on Tuesday, Jan. 16. Duke and duchess candidates must be available for private interviews on Monday, Jan. 29. King and queen interviews will be held Tuesday, Jan. 30. For more information, visit Student Life & Engagement’s homecoming website.