Augusta University alumni have a lot of stories to share about their college experience. To capture these stories, the Alumni and Career Outcomes Initiative will launch April 14. This extensive surveying process will measure the satisfaction and career outcomes for new graduates and alumni over the course of a decade. Our goal is to thoughtfully gather information that will strategically benefit both Augusta University alumni and the university for years to come, as a development, retention and recruitment tool.
The survey will ask about the quality and impact of their Augusta University experiences and their career development opportunities. In addition, they will report on the impact of their undergraduate education, postgraduate employment, and life changes. Longitudinal studies that follow large groups over time can present a clear picture of career progression and institutional impact.
But the way forward is not a solitary endeavor. Members of the Alumni & Career Outcomes Committee will be meeting with faculty groups between now and the launch of the study to outline our approach, to explain how the data will be utilized, and to answer questions and address concerns. We look forward to working with each of you on this important survey.
More information will be shared with our faculty concerning this initiative at the following college faculty meetings:
- College of Allied Health Sciences: Feb. 3rd
- College of Education: March 10th
- College of Nursing: April 22nd
- College of Science and Mathematics: Feb. 19th
- Graduate School: 26th
- Hull College of Business: March 11th
- Pamplin College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: March 16th
- College of Dental Medicine: to be scheduled
- Medical College of Georgia: to be scheduled