Augusta University employees turned out in force Aug. 8 to kick off this year’s IGIVE campaign in the Health Sciences Building lobby and J. Harold Harrison, M.D. Education Commons.
Employees gave gifts of all sizes at the event. More events will take place between now and Sept. 28 around the campus. See below for a list of the events:
11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in the Children’s Hospital of Georgia Circle and Terrace Green.
- 8-9:30 a.m. in the Department of Radiation Oncology and
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in the Georgia Cancer Center ‘s Outpatient Services clinic and the center’s M. Bert Storey Research Building.
- 9 p.m.- midnight in the Augusta University Medical Center and the Children’s Hospital of Georgia
- 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. in Annex 1 and Augusta University Medical Associates at West Wheeler
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., at the Health Center Credit Union
- 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. at Roosevelt Warm Springs Rehabilitation and Speciality Hospitals
The IGIVE Employee Campaign concludes Oct. 31.