The following is a list of policies updated as of Sept. 10, 2015. Specific information about the given policies can be found at the accompanying links. Please review carefully.
- Assembly and Speech Guidelines—recently revised policy, showing GRU’s commitment to affording everyone the opportunity to engage in peaceful and orderly exercise of First Amendment guarantees in a manner that does not disrupt, class, clinic, or research.
- Academic Standing for Undergraduate Students—describes GRU’s required academic standards of performance for its undergraduate students and the courses of action that occur when these standards are not met.
- Credit for Prior Learning—describes those instances where students who have participated in learning experiences prior to enrollment at GRU, may be eligible for credit.
- Student Concerns and Complaints—describes the rights of students to voice opinions and/or complain regarding areas of academic or student life without fear of coercion, harassment, intimidation, or reprisal from the University or its employees.
- Transfer Credit—governs the evaluation and acceptance of courses that are presented for transfer to GRU.