FY 2017 Parking Registration
Annual parking registration for faculty and staff of Augusta University, Augusta University Medical Center and Augusta University Medical Associates will take place from June 28, 2016 through July 15, 2016
Most rates are unchanged. However, individual reserved rates for University employees have increased.
Registration is easy! If you are registering a new vehicle, be sure to have your vehicle information on hand (year, make/model, body type, color, license number and state) and then do the following:
Visit POUNCE at http://pounce.augusta.edu
Log in using your NetID and password (NOTE: Retirees and contractors must visit the parking office to complete their registration)
Select Parking Registration
Select Request Permit (If you need to add a vehicle, select ‘additional vehicle registration’ and enter your vehicle information at this time)
Review your existing permit(s) for accuracy.
Select type of parking desired
- To register for a Summerville Campus lot, you should select Summerville Faculty/Staff Parking
- To register for a Health Sciences Campus lot you should select Employee Non-Reserved Parking. If you currently have reserved parking and choose to keep it, please select employee reserved parking. If you have reserved parking and would like to downgrade to non-reserved, simply select non reserved parking, if you do so please return your reserved hangtag to the parking office.
- NOTE: The reduced parking rate for employees earning an annual salary that is less than $23,660.00 or part time faculty earning less than $3,600.00 per academic session has been set at $5.00 per month. There won’t be an option for the reduced rate in the online parking registration system. But once you complete your online registration, the parking office will verify that each submission is or is not eligible for the reduced rate.
- If you work in the Medical Center and currently park in one of the Medical Center parking lots or decks, please select Medical Center Parking. If you work in the Medical Center and park in one of the campus lots, you should select Non-Reserved MEDICAL CENTER parking.
- NOTE: Faculty who are not on campus during the Summer may acquire their hangtag upon their return to campus in August.
Are you an employee and a part time student? Full time employees and part time students MUST select employee parking for the campus on which they work.
Print your temporary permit and display it on the dashboard of your vehicle
Log out of Pounce.
Hangtags will be distributed via intercampus mail. If you have successfully registered online, you should receive your hangtag no later than August 15. If you do not receive it, please contact the Parking Office.
- For questions/issues resolving your log in to Pounce, please contact the Help Desk at 1-4000.
- For questions/issues related to parking or the parking system (once inside of Pounce), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your question or error as well as a contact phone number.
- Frequently asked questions will be posted on the Parking Office’s website.
Citations will be issued for failure to register and display current hangtag beginning August 16.
Augusta University Parking Rate Information
$35.00 per semester
This is a voluntary rate for those students who choose to park on campus.
Health Science Campus Lots
$25.00 per month – Non Reserved
$76.00 per month – Individual Reserved Please note: No new individual reserved spaces are available at this time.
Summerville Campus Lots
$10.00 per month – Non Reserved