Spring Nelnet Payment Plan Option Information
GRU has partnered with Nelnet to provide a payment plan option for Tuition & Fee payment. Click the link above for details. The plan closes on January 8.
JagSearch is your 24/7 online destination for questions pertaining to Admissions, Registration, and Financial Aid. Search the knowledge base or submit a ticket to get your question answered by an Enrollment Service Center specialist.
The Rave Guardian Campus Safety app is now available for download onto your mobile device. The app is free to all GRU and GRHealth faculty, staff, and students through the GRU Department of Public Safety. The Guardian app transforms mobile phones on the GRU campus into personal safety devices, enhancing safety through a virtual network of friends, family, and Public Safety and speeding the sharing of information between those requesting help and those entrusted to provide it.
To download to Rave Guardian app and learn more about its specific features, visit http://greport.gru.edu/archives/tag/rave-guardian
Spring Vehicle Registration
It’s time to register your vehicle for Spring! Registration is easy. Before you get started, please make sure you have your vehicle information on hand (year, make/model, body type, color, license number and state) then do the following:
- Log into POUNCE
- Select Parking Registration
- Enter your vehicle information
- Select the type of parking desired
- Are you en employee and a part time student? Part time students MUST select employee parking for the campus on which they work.
- Print your temporary permit
- Take your temporary permit form to the Parking Office to pick up your hangtag.
- Health Sciences students: Annex II, HT-1147
- Summerville students: Public Safety Building