It won’t be long until new students are moving into their new dorms at both Oak and Elm Halls, and Housing and Residence Life is looking for some members of the university community to help welcome the new Jags.
How can you help?
Volunteers can help by assisting in unloading cars, moving resident items up to their rooms and, most importantly, welcoming our students to their Augusta University home.
When can you help?
Saturday, August 11
Volunteers needed from 6:45 a.m. until 12 p.m. We would like a commitment for the entire shift, but we are willing to work with the schedules of our volunteers. Volunteers will be needed to assist at both Oak and Elm residence halls.
How can I sign up?
You can sign up as an individual, an office, a student organization or a department. To sign up as a Move-In volunteer, complete the online form with the following information.
- Name(s) of volunteer (or each member of volunteer group)
- E-mail address(es) for all volunteers
- T-shirt size(s) for all volunteers
- Medical restrictions (to help with your volunteer placement and assignment)
- Any other special information or requests
If you are signing up a group or team of volunteers, please complete one form for each volunteer.