Changes to campus services will update as the spring semester comes to a close.
Jaguar Student Activities Center (JSAC): WOW Café and Starbucks
- May 18 to June 24: 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- June 27 to July 29: 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday-Friday
- JSAC dining hours will be extended to 5 p.m. during in-person summer orientation dates. Starbucks will also remain open until 5 p.m. on orientation dates.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
- May 18 to July 29: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday
Health Sciences Café
- May 18 to July 29: 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Thursday
Subway on Harper Street and Augusta University Medical Center Terrace Dining is available seven days a week. All other campus dining outlets are closed on weekends or university holidays. The Atrium Dining Hall, Allgood Hall SubConnection and Pizza Hut, Hisho Sushi and Freshens Fresh Food Kitchen in the JSAC will not be open during the summer term.
Campus Shuttle Service
- May 18 to July 29: Service from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- 7:45 a.m. departure from University Village with direct service to Christenberry Fieldhouse and then Health Sciences Campus.
Blue Express Route
- May 18 to June 24: Service from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- June 27 to July 29: Service from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- 8:35 a.m. departure from Health Sciences Student Center with direct service to Summerville Campus for Jaguar Jumpstart Program students living at Elm Hall.
- Weekday service from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- May 16 to July 29: Service from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday
Shuttles are not in service on weekends or university holidays.