From the groundbreaking research of Medical College of Georgia scientists to the state’s $100-million investment to create a one-of-a-kind cyber center, Augusta University’s top news of 2018 highlights some of the year’s most innovative and creative work from faculty, students, staff, researchers and clinicians.
Take a look at the top-10 Jagwire reader favorites for 2018.
Top Media Stories of 2018
Thousands of news outlets featured Augusta University and AU Health in articles, broadcasts and publications in 2018. Take a look at a few of the top media mentions you may have missed.
- Delta tax break: Georgia lawmakers OK bill for Delta Air Lines to lose its tax break over its NRA stand (CBS News, NBC News, Yahoo! News & others, March 2, 2018)
- New study finds just one milkshake is enough to kick-start heart disease (Yahoo! News, March 30, 2018)
- Brian Kemp declares victory in Georgia governor race as Stacey Abrams waits for results (USA Today, Nov. 7, 2018)
- Baking Soda May Help Combat Rheumatoid Arthritis (Yahoo! News, April 29, 2018)
- Will there ever be a vaccine against cancer? (MSN, June 6, 2018)