Open Enrollment for university employees begins Monday, November 2 and ends Friday, November 13 at midnight.
All employees must make benefit elections/changes online during the Open Enrollment period. Some benefit elections are not automatically rolled over for 2016. Anyone who wishes to participate in a flexible spending account must elect/enroll for Plan Year 2016.
To help employees make the most educated choices possible, benefit fairs and information sessions have been scheduled at the following times:
Employee Benefit Fairs:
- November 3 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the JSAC Ballroom (Summerville Campus)
- November 4 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Wellness Center (Health Sciences Campus)
Benefit Information sessions:
- November 6 -9 a.m. in EC 1210 (Health Sciences Campus)
- November 6 -2 p.m. in AHN 126* (Summerville Campus)
- November 11- 9 a.m. in UH 354* (Summerville Campus)
- November 11- 2 p.m. in BC 1040 (Health Sciences Campus)
*Please note the updated room assignment