Have you reviewed your Hyatt Legal Plan benefits lately? Are you getting the best utilization out of your Legal Plan? If you answered “No” to either of the questions above, then this article is for you.
Did you you know that the Hyatt Legal Plan offers…
- Estate Planning Documents: Simple Wills, Complex Wills, Revocable Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Healthcare Proxies, Living wills and Codicils
- Financial Matters: Personal Bankruptcy/Wage Earner Plan, Debt Collection Defense, Foreclosure Defense, Repossession Defense, Garnishment Defense, Identity Theft Defense, Tax Collection Defense, Negotiations with Creditors and Tax Audit Representation
- Real Estate Matters: Sale/Purchase/Refinancing of your Primary Residence, Home Equity Loans for your Primary Residence, Tenant Negotiations, Eviction Defense, Security Deposit Assistance, Boundary or Title Disputes, Property Tax Assessments and Zoning Applications
- Elder Law Matters: Consultation and Document Review for Issues Related to your Parents: Medicare, Medicaid, Prescription Plans, Nursing Home Agreements, Leases, Notes, Deeds, Wills and Power of Attorney
- Family Law: Adoption, Uncontested Guardianship, Uncontested Conservatorship, Name Change, Prenuptial Agreement and Protection from Domestic Violence
- Traffic Offenses: Defense of Traffic Ticket (exclude DUI) and Driving Privileges Restoration
- Document Preparation: Affidavits, Deeds, Demand Letters, Mortgages, Notes, Review of Any Personal Legal Document
- Immigration Assistance: Advice and Consultation, Review of Immigration Documents, Preparation of Affidavits, and Preparation of Powers of Attorney
- Juvenile Matters: Juvenile Court Defense and Parental Responsibility Matters
- Consumer Protection: Disputes over Consumer Goods and Services and Small Claims Assistance
- Defense of Civil Lawsuits: Civil Litigation Defense, Incompetency Defense, Administrative Hearings, School Hearings and Pet Liabilities
- Personal Property Protection: Consultation and Document Review for Personal Property Issues, Assistance for Disputes over Goods and Services
How to can I access my plan?
How can I become a member?
You can enroll into the Hyatt Legal Plan within 30 days of becoming benefits eligible or during the annual Open Enrollment Period. Once enrolled, you have access to an attorney, as if on retainer from Hyatt’s network of over 13,000 qualified attorneys, just a phone call away. Take advantage of group legal services, get legal services quickly, and most importantly, it is easy and affordable.