The enclosed connector bridge from the first floor of Georgia Regents Medical Center (BA) to the first floor of Professional Building 1 is complete.
Staff, visitors, and patients can access the connector from either the BA building or Professional Building 1 (AD), located at 1481 Laney Walker Blvd.
The connector is just one part of the large-scale renovation and build-out of Professional Building 1, formerly the old College of Dental Medicine.
Currently, the only occupant of Professional Building 1 is the Center for Digestive Health on the second floor. The Office of Marketing and Communications and Institutional Effectiveness will eventually relocate to the first floor.