The volunteer response for our 2018 Day of Service has been incredible so far with over 1,000 volunteers signed up to lend a paw. Many of our projects filled their volunteer spots in record time; however, there are still several community partners that are in need of volunteers on a variety of projects. The volunteer registration deadline has been extended to Friday, Sept. 28.
Some of the community partners and projects still in need of our amazing volunteers include:
- Olde Towne Preservation Association (North Augusta Living History Park)
- The Comfort House (Providing housing to patient’s families during long hospital stays)
- Savannah Riverkeeper (working to preserve our Savannah River)
- Diamond Lakes Park
- New Savannah Bluff Lock & Dam
- The Phinizy Center for Water Sciences (working to preserve our wetland and natural areas)
- Habitat for Humanity: (Helps to ensure that everyone in our community has a place they can call home)
- Augusta Construction Project
- Habitat for Humanity of Augusta Restore
View photos from 2017 Day of Service. Register for Day of Service or get more information here.