Routine maintenance work on the Health Sciences Campus requires several temporary detours over the next few days.
A crane will facilitate the replacement of an air handling unit at the Sanders R&E Building (CB) on Friday and Saturday. This necessitates a partial lane closure of the east-bound lane of Laney-Walker Boulevard in front of the CB building during the following times:
- Friday, April 21: 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 22: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Flagmen will assist with vehicle traffic during those times.
The circle behind the Faculty Office Building (HB) will be detoured temporarily on four separate days as a cooling tower is replaced. The following dates are weather dependent:
- Saturday, April 22: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Saturday, May 6: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Week of May 8: Will coordinate exact date and time
Barricade tape, signage and flagmen will be present to prevent pedestrians from entering the area.