Are you interested in making an IMPACT on campus? Do you want to help create changes to make GRU a better university? Then run to be a part of the undergraduate Student Government Association! Open Offices include: President, Vice President, Secretary, Comptroller, Humanitarian, Senators for respective colleges, Senators at Large.
Campaigning for the 2015-2016 year will be held from Monday, March 9, 2015 to Monday, March 30, 2015. Please make sure to review the Campaign Rules before beginning to campaign.
- Must be an undergraduate student at Georgia Regents University.
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit hours.
- Must have a minimum institutional grade point average of at least 2.5.
- May not be on academic probation.
- May not have any student conduct code violations.
- Attend all Senate meetings, held Fridays at 1:30 PM.
- Participate in SGA Training.
- Attend SGA approved events.
- Fulfilll all the duties for the positions as outlined in the SGA Constitution.
Contact the SGA Senate Advisor, Gina Thurman.
For more information, click here.